A live album, 1976's exceptional Live Bullet, had launched Bob Seger's career, and Seger returned to the format a second time five years later with 1981's Nine Tonight. The album is comprised of versions of songs from Seger's previous three best-sellers: 1976's Night Moves, 1978's Stranger in Town, and 1980's Against the Wind. While Seger and his Silver Bullet Band can stretch out in a concert setting, the live versions here stick pretty close to their original studio versions. The cut of "Old Time Rock & Roll" included here proves to be even better than the original, while such Seger standards as "Against the Wind," "Night Moves," and "Rock & Roll Never Forgets" also prove to be highlights., Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: HPB Garland
- Seller rating:
- Label: Capitol/EMI Records
- UPC: 077774608626