Nineveh And Its Remains
by Layard, Austen Henry (1849)
Description: First Edition. Archeaological survey of the Assyrian city of Nineveh in its original mid 19th century binding. Includes numerous black and white illustrations and pull out maps. Light wear to navy boards and occasional staining to interior pages. . Published by George P. Putnam 1849. Very Good Condition. In our North Lamar store. Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1849
- Listing Date: 11/23/2018
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A