Nobody Rich Or Famous: A Family Memoir
Nobody Rich or Famous is a literary memoir about family and place. Shelton travels to his childhood home in rural Idaho to connect with his past and discover his family history. The manuscript touches upon family dynamics, death and mortality, alcoholism, abusive relationships, and life in the rural and urban West. The book simultaneously exposes the conflicts within Shelton's family while illustrating life in Great Basin during the first half of the 20th century.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ of Arizona Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780816533992
- ISBN: 0816533997
- Publication Year: 2016