Nobody Wants Your Film
Director Peter Judson strings together a series of interviews and e-mails captured during the production of an independent feature film to tell this semi-fictionalized tale concerning the difficulties of getting distribution and the frustration, joy, banality, and passion of the filmmaking process. Interviews conducted with such independent film stalwarts as Steve Buscemi, Sam Rockwell, and Peter Dinklage - as well as conversations with such respected screen veterans as David Proval - offer an informative and absorbing glimpse into a side of the entertainment industry seldom seen by those not directly involved in the filmmaking process. In weighing the malaise of constant rejection against the importance of seeing a film through to completion, Judson offers both a cautionary tale of filmmaking and an abstract view of the process accompanied by surreal and often intoxicating imagery. Jason Buchanan, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Pro-Active Entertainment
- UPC: 824943507897
- Region: Region 0