Nonlinear Integer Programming
A combination of both Integer Programming and Nonlinear Optimization, this is a powerful book that surveys the field and provides a state-of-the-art treatment of Nonlinear Integer Programming. It is the first book available on the subject. The book aims to bring the theoretical foundation and solution methods for nonlinear integer programming to students and researchers in optimization, operations research, and computer science.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780387295039
- ISBN: 0387295038
- Publication Year: 2006