Northstar Reading And Writing 3: Teacher's Manual And Unit Achievement Tests
The NorthStar Teacher’s Manual include: Specific suggestions for teaching each unit Student Book Answer Key An Alphabetized-by-unit word list of the key vocabulary items practiced in each unit Reproducible Achievement Tests with Answer Keys-including the test audioscript and test audio CD NorthStar, now in its third edition, motivates students to succeed in their academic as well as personal language goals. For each of the five levels, the two strands-Reading and Writing and Listening and Speaking—provide a fully integrated approach for students and teachers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Allyn & Bacon
- ISBN-13: 9780136133698
- ISBN: 013613369X
- Publication Year: 2008
- Edition: 3 TCH