Not Another Vampire Story
He was mouth-wateringly handsome and suave, sweet and thoughtful, every bit perfect with dark hair and grinning eyes -- but none of it fooled eighth-grade Sylvia. It didn't take a pint of blood for her to know that her sister Julia's new boyfriend Terry was a vampire...Of course, a trail of sparkling would have helped, but there was none. Full sunlight, garlic bread and functional in all the usual boyfriend-material capacities, it was difficult to detect at first, but yes, Terry was a vampire.Sylvia knew Julia was in deep trouble. Worse yet, Julia didn't seem to mind.Reviewed by Kathryn Bennett for Readers' Favorite: 4 Stars"...engaging, witty, and not afraid to poke a little fun here and there at its own genre..."New Year Book Review 2014: ". . . just what readers need in the wake of so much vampire fiction. Sakurapu . . . presents an anti-vampire story, one that will entertain readers of all ages. Quick dialog and punchy characters are the essence of this novel that pokes fun at the genre without totally letting go of it."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781514365885
- ISBN: 151436588X
- Publication Year: 2011