Not My Business: How I Gave My Company To God And What Happened Next
How does an uneducated young man who hates work and has no business sense turn a minimum wage job into a multimillion-dollar enterprise? If you think it takes a miracle, you're right. "Not My Business" is a collection of stories from Mark Beamish's fascinating journey to success where every decision made flew in the face of wisdom in the eyes of the world. But as with any life submitted to Christ, anything can happen.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781974480852
- ISBN: 1974480852
- Publication Year: 2018