Notes From The Softer Side: A Roadmap To Achieving God's Plan For Your Life
Notes from the Softer Side is a collection of writings and presentations on developing, cultivating, and sustaining the self-esteem necessary to maintain an optimal life--as God has ordained by the Plan he has for us as women. The publication is a guide for those seeking to execute the plan God has for our lives. It speaks to the issues of women that act as barriers to success, breaking the chain of low self-esteem, and provides tools that support the cultivation of a higher sense of self, maintaining high self-esteem, and reclaiming self-esteem. It gets into the detail on the definition of low self-esteem, how it occurs, and why it remains. More importantly, it can walk you through it and into the place we are intended to be.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Balboa Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781504374835
- ISBN: 1504374835
- Publication Year: 2017