Notes On Training
by Ohshima, Tsutomu (1998)
Description: The only book written by Tsutomu Ohshima, who was the first person to teach karate in the United States. There is a small crease along the top of the dust jacket and minor shelf wear, otherwise the book is in fine condititon.. Published by Idyll Arbor 1998 Near Fine Condition. In our Wichita store.Dimensions: Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1998
- Listing Date: 06/24/2019
- Sold By: HPB Wichita
- Ships From: KS, United States
- Available Quantity: 1