Nourish: A God Who Loves To Feed Us
The Old Testament is filled with stories of food, nourishment, and the struggle against hunger. Jacob and Esau fought over soup, God saved the world from famine through Joseph, and the people of Israel received manna from God when they were starving in the wilderness.Similarly, Jesus's ministry was centered around feeding people and discussing "real food" during meals. In Nourish, Mark Moore shows us that by using food to reach people, Jesus was simply following the precedent set by his Father a God who loves to feed us.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Leafwood Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780891123316
- ISBN: 0891123318
- Publication Year: 2015