Nuremberg: A Renaissance City (1500 1618)
by Jeffrey C Smith (1983)
Description: First Edition. Tight, clean copy with minimal shelf/edge wear, most nioticeable at top and bottom of spine, where slight scuffing has occured. Dust jacket is clean, but shows slight wrinkling, bending and creasing along top and bottom edge, with a slight tear at the top of the spine. Includes gallery guide for accompanying exhibition and a sheet of corrected Errata.. Published by University of Texas Press 1983 Very Good Condition. Stock image shown. Please see item description for full details. In our Parmer store.Dimensions: Dust jacket condition: Very Good Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Very Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1983
- Listing Date: 09/30/2017