Occupational Radiation Protection: Iaea Safety Standards Series No. Gsg 7
This Safety Guide, prepared jointly by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and the International Labour Organization (ILO), provides guidance on fulfilling the requirements of the International Basic Safety Standards ( IAEA Safety Standards Series No. GSR Part 3 ) with respect to occupational exposure. It provides general guidance on the development of occupational radiation protection programmes as appropriate for the sources of radiation likely to be encountered in the workplaces in question to fulfil the management's responsibility for protection and safety. Detailed guidance is also provided on the monitoring and assessment of workers' exposure due to external radiation sources and from intakes of radionuclides. The Safety Guide reflects the current internationally accepted principles and recommended good practices in occupational radiation protection, with account taken of the conceptual changes and technological enhancements that have occurred over the past decade.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Intl Atomic Energy Agency
- ISBN-13: 9789201029171
- ISBN: 9201029179
- Publication Year: 2018