Occupational Therapy Manager
Twenty-five contributions explore the skill sets needed by the occupational therapy manager, outline client evaluation principles and different styles of leadership, overview the strategic planning and budget process, and provide guidelines for writing a business plan and securing reimbursement. The fourth edition adds chapters on cultural competen
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Omaha
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Occupational Therapy Assn
- ISBN-13: 9781569001783
- ISBN: 1569001782
- Publication Year: 2003
- Edition: 4