Off Stage: 100 Portaits Celebrating The Rada Centenary
To celebrate its centenary, RADA, the UK's world famous drama school, commissioned Cambridge Jones to photograph some of the most famous actors to have emerged from the school. The list of portraits featured is a record of contemporary stars of stage and screen, and includes John Hurt, Alan Rickman, Sheila Hancock, Edward Woodward, Sir Ian Holm, Robert Lindsay, Joan Collins, Tom Courtenay, Warren Mitchell, Glenda Jackson, and many more. The book includes an introduction by Observer writer Miranda Sawyer, as well as interviews with many of the actors. In total there are 100 portraits by award-winning photographer, Cambridge Jones.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB East Madison
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dewi Lewis Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780954684327
- ISBN: 095468432X
- Publication Year: 2006