Offline Still Rules: Online Marketing Couldn't Kill The Old Style
Offline marketing is just as importantas online marketing. In fact, both business models complement each other. Conversion rates are highfor bringing inonenewcustomer a weekorfive new customers a month, compared to theamountofmoneythey will payforyourservices. Today's successful local businessowner is aware that paperadvertisingisbeingreplaced by social media, people shopping through their mobile phones, and even through Facebook and Twitter. Marketing has moved from offline to the broader web of global village which is both advantageous and overwhelming. But still there is something left to talk about offline marketing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781506015521
- ISBN: 1506015522
- Publication Year: 2015