Old Time Religion In The Southern Appalachians
Old Time Religion in Appalachia describes the religion as was practiced during the mid-twentieth century in the Nantahala region of western North Carolina. This book describes the social life and customs, churches, baptismal practices, and revivals thus providing a broad view of the Nantahala communities. Larry Morgan had a distinguished career in the field of education. He attended Colfax Union School in Guilford County where he was a star basketball athlete. He attended High Point University. He obtained his school principal certificate from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. He taught at various schools before becoming the principal of Nantahala School, his alma mater and which his father helped build. He is now retired from teaching. He and his wife, Peggy, currently live near Winston-Salem.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Parkway Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781887905992
- ISBN: 1887905995
- Publication Year: 2005