Dating from 1996, 'Omega Maxims' is a further instalment of the aphoristic purism to which John O'Loughlin had last committed his pen with 'Maximum Occasions' (1994-5), and constitutes, with well over 1000 maxims, what we regard as one of the best, most elaborate works of its kind by him, with subjects ranging, as usual, right across his Element-conditioned spectra in the fourfold documentation of sensual and sensible antitheses.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781500983994
- ISBN: 1500983993
- Publication Year: 2014