On The Fringes Of History: A Memoir
Written with economy and telling detail, On the Fringes of History follows Curtin from his beginnings in West Virginia in the 1920s. This memoir, beautifully illustrated with Curtin's photographs, tracks the emergence of American interest and engagement with the wider world and writes an important chapter in the history of twentieth-century academia.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ohio Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780821416457
- ISBN: 0821416456
- Publication Year: 2005