One Million Years B.C.
An exciting remake of the 1940 film One Million B.C. made a star out of Raquel Welch. She plays Loana, a member of the gentle, prehistoric Shell People tribe, which is trying to survive in a world fraught with such dangers as man-eating dinosaurs. One day, a stranger arrives, Tumak, who comes from the more aggressive Rock People clan and who has been banished from his home after quarreling with his father. Although Tumak is an outsider, Loana falls in love with him, and the two leave their clans behind to strike out on their own. They get into a series of perilous situations, which leads to a thrilling climax at an active volcano.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
- UPC: 024543113119
- Region: Region 1