One Poem A Day: A Writer's Daily Journal Of Words & Inspiration
Each page provides a brand-new prompt designed to stretch you as an artist and a person. Fill-in-the-blanks to create a touching love sonnet; compose a haiku about your biggest mistake; or write a free verse poem on anything from hope, to a locked door, to a banana peel. Let this journal be your instant muse anytime you need a creative boost, an emotional outlet, or an escape from the mundane. Live boldly and creatively with One Poem a Day.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: St. Martin's Castle Point
- ISBN-13: 9781250202383
- ISBN: 1250202388
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: GJR