One Small Step?: The Great Moon Hoax And The Race To Dominate Earth From Space
Were the famous moon landings simulated by NASA? From the very first manned flight into orbit there have been serious anomalies in the official narrative of the conquest of space. This title dissects the history of space travel, from the Russian missions in the early 1960s, to the American moon project of Apollo 17 in 1972.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Clairview Books
- ISBN-13: 9781905570126
- ISBN: 1905570120
- Publication Year: 2007