Only 317 Survived! : Uss Indianapolis (Ca 35) Navy's Worst Tragedy At Sea. . . 880 Men Died
by USS Indianapolis Survivors (2002)
Description: The story behind the tragedy of the Navy's worst tragedy at sea: the sinking of the USS Indianapolis that killed 880 men. This copy is signed by 19 of the 317 survivors, and includes two pamphlets from the memorial site signed by eight survivors.. Published by Printing Partners Inc. 2002 Fine Condition. In our Avon store.Dimensions: Signature notes: Signed by 19 Survivors Dust jacket condition: Good Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 2002
- Listing Date: 04/20/2018
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A