Operational Risk Management
The book will help develop effective problem-solving and decision-making skills using appropriate quantitative and qualitative skills including identifying, formulating and solving business problems and assessing, managing, reporting and mitigating risk, thus providing the reader with an extensive, detailed and critical knowledge and understanding of what risk is and how it can be identified and monitored.It will also enable readers to create, evaluate and assess a range of options together with the capacity to apply ideas and knowledge to a range of situations in the financial services industry, and using this knowledge to understand how business continuity procedures can be built.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lessons Professional Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781906403911
- ISBN: 1906403910
- Publication Year: 2018