Optimizing Big Data Management And Industrial Systems With Intelligent Techniques
In order to survive an increasingly competitive market, corporations must adopt and employ optimization techniques and big data analytics for more efficient product development and value creation. Understanding the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of new techniques and manufacturing processes allows companies to succeed during the rise of Industry 4.0. Optimizing Big Data Management and Industrial Systems With Intelligent Techniques explores optimization techniques, recommendation systems, and manufacturing processes that support the evaluation of cyber-physical systems, end-to-end engineering, and digitalized control systems. Featuring coverage on a broad range of topics such as digital economy, fuzzy logic, and data linkage methods, this book is ideally designed for manufacturers, engineers, professionals, managers, academicians, and students.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Engineering Science Reference
- ISBN-13: 9781522551379
- ISBN: 1522551379
- Publication Year: 2018