Origami Activities For Kids: Discover The Magic Of Japanese Paper Folding, Learn To Fold Your Own Origami Models
Fold simple origami projects and learn about Asian culture with this step-by-step easy origami book. Origami, the Japanese art of folding paper, is not just a great craft activity - it's an exciting way to expand your imagination. Children will have hours of fun folding two-dimensional sheets of paper to make interesting three-dimensional objects. Renowned origami artist and author Michael G. LaFosse has designed this book to introduce kids to the exciting world of paper folding. What makes this book original is that each paper model explores a different aspect of Asian culture and includes an explanation of the cultural context for the project. The designs are all very straightforward and are great fun for beginning folders. Origami projects include: Lotus Flower Japanese Fan Chopstick Wrapper Dollar-Bill Dragon Chinese Zodiac Traditional Crane Japanese Daruma Doll And many more...
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tuttle Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780804849432
- ISBN: 0804849439
- Publication Year: 2018