Our Haus: The First 10 Years
In 2012, the Austrian Cultural Forum New York celebrated the 10th anniversary of the opening of its building in Midtown Manhattan with a host of concerts and commissioned compositions, exhibitions, and a film festival. This jewel in the crown of Austrian architecture, which was designed by the late Raimund Abraham has since become a fixture on the New York cultural landscape.Our Haus documents the highlights of Austrian contemporary arts in New York. The book also explores the ACFNY's influence on the New York arts scene in these last ten years: In their essays, the authors reflect critically on the areas of visual arts, music, film, literature, cultural diplomacy, and architecture.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Verlag Anton Pustet
- ISBN-13: 9783702507121
- ISBN: 3702507124
- Publication Year: 2013