Out Of Me: The Story Of A Postnatal Breakdown
Fiona Shaw has a loving husband, a dream cottage in Yorkshire, and has just given birth to her second child. Ten days later she is hospitalized in a psychiatric unit for severe postnatal depression. In this powerful memoir she describes how the "Baby Blues" suddenly developed into something much more serious, and recalls the months of despair which nearly destroyed her. She eventually emerged from the nightmare and produced this startling testimony and regained control of her life and triumphed over the past.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Virago Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781860498572
- ISBN: 1860498574
- Publication Year: 2003