Out Of Time
This book is about a cloned scientist who invents time travel and uses a spaceship to go back in time. The ship ends up stolen, and he and a team of other time travelers have to figure out where in time the hijackers went. After the retrieval of the ship, the time travelers visit the Titanic, Anne Frank, President Kennedy, and various NASA spacecraft. When they come back to their present, something has changed .
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Iuniverse Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780595487486
- ISBN: 0595487483
- Publication Year: 2008