A kind of fictionalized true story, if that is possible, this "cine-novel" takes real people (as opposed to actors, assumed not to be real people) and puts them in roles that either fit their type anyway, or have something to do with their own experiences. In this case, writer and director Bela Tarr has Andras Szabo going through his paces as a drifter who makes it in his own way, via a wide array of jobs, all the while indulging in his enjoyment of music and other interests. The film looks into alcoholic wards and various societal niches as it meanders along to its ending. Eleanor Mannikka, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: FACETS VIDEO
- UPC: 736899097929
- Region: Region [unknown]