Ovarian Cancer Immunotherapy
Ovarian Cancer Immunotherapy provides a broad overview of several aspects of basic sciences, and clinical and therapeutic aspects of immunotherapy for ovarian cancer, as well as state-of-the-art information on molecular genetics and biology. Chapters are written by a team of expert contributors from around the world and explore topics such as antibody therapeutics for ovarian carcinoma, emerging serum biomarkers, ovarian cancer immunity, adoptive cell immunotherapy, the biology of dendritic cells, the role of growth factors, and more. Readers will also gain a better understanding of the molecular and cellular events that underlie ovarian cancer immunology. This book is an ideal resource for clinicians, basic medical scientists, graduate basic medical science students, and medical students caring for patients with ovarian cancer, including attending surgeons and physicians, and clinical fellows and residents in the disciplines of gynecologic oncology, medical oncology, and surgical oncology.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780190248208
- ISBN: 0190248203
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1