P.S. Your Cat Is Dead
It's New Year's Eve in New York City. Your best friend died in September, you've been robbed twice, your girlfriend is leaving you, you've lost your job...and the only one left to talk to is the gay burglar you've got tied up in the kitchen...P.S. your cat is dead. "An instant classic upon its initial publication, P.S. Your Cat Is Dead received widespread critical acclaim and near-fanatical reader devotion. The stage version of the novel was equally successful and there are still more than two hundred new productions of it staged every year. Now, for the first time in a decade, James Kirkwood's much-loved black-humor comic novel of manners and excalating disaster returns to bewitch and beguile a new generation."--BOOK JACKET.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Grand Central Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780446345972
- ISBN: 0446345970
- Publication Year: 1982
- Edition: Reissue