Paid In Full: Reset Your Gps For Goal Powered Sending
The passion and sense of urgency with which Ray and Shirley Noftsinger operate their counseling programs extends far beyond their own needs. "It's never been about us," says Ray. "When we became blessed abundantly through a sales contract I received, we asked the Lord what He wanted us to do with the excess. He told me, 'Get my people out of debt!'" Establishing their ministry from Isaiah 58:6 as it applies to debt, Shirley and Ray have ministered nationwide. Since 1996 over fifteen thousand families in debt from all backgrounds and faiths have become debt free. Their desire to counsel, educate, and set people free from financial oppression is the driving force to their ministry. Through extensive study of spiritual laws, which tap the continuous flow of God's covenant promises, Shirley and Ray live as an example of the covenant of financial blessing provided in scriptures with all balances, of course, "Paid In Full."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Westbow Press
- ISBN-13: 9781449729417
- ISBN: 144972941X
- Publication Year: 2011