Painting With Wool: 16 Artful Projects To Needle Felt
Painting with Wool is the introductory and must-have text for fiber artists and other crafters looking for a new and exciting art form to explore. Increasingly popular, Dani Ives's style of needle felting uses wool fibers and a felting needle to layer and "paint" embellishments for pieces that are bursting with texture and depth. Whether you want to decorate a tote or garment, or create frameable artwork, Painting with Wool is the guide to everything you need to know-including the tools required, the basic techniques, and how to get started. For fiber lovers who want to broaden their skills, needle felting is an easy, therapeutic form of self-expression that offers beautiful, unique results. Ives is a pioneer in this art form and a skilled instructor who makes learning this craft fun and approachable for all.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Schaumburg
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harry N Abrams Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781419734441
- ISBN: 141973444X
- Publication Year: 2019