Palm Painting: Strengthens Fine Motor Skills, Develops Patience, Sparks Conversation, Inspires Creativity
These unique and innovative books are based on the early childhood development system invented by bestselling experts Olga Ouzorova and Elena Nefedova. Their methods help children develop essential skills such as logical thinking, speech, imagination, and, especially, creativity and emotional awareness. Kids love to paint with their fingers, and these books make that favorite activity even more beneficial. Even for young ones who don't yet talk, these books help build a solid foundation for speech development - all while a child is creating awesome art! With guidance from the special parental tips, children learn about animals, plants, and many other child-popular subjects. Every lesson includes a rhyme, an illustration to complete, and an example to follow. All lessons and books are organized by levels of complexity and are age-appropriate for each child.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Clever Media Group
- ISBN-13: 9781948418119
- ISBN: 1948418118
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: ACT CSM ST