by John Green (2008)
Description: First Edition, First State. Stated First Edition by Printz Award-Winning Author. Happy Margo cover photograph. This book's dust jacket will be covered in protective mylar before shipping.. Published by Dutton Juvenile 2008 Near Fine Condition. In our Downers Grove store. Dust jacket condition: Near Fine Spine notes: Square and Tight Description: Hardback
Synopsis: With his trademark brilliant wit and heart-stopping emotional honesty, the Printz Medal-winning author of "Looking for Alaska" returns with a novel about a teenage girl who has mysteriously vanished, and the boy who looks for her by following the clues she left behind just for him.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 2008
- Listing Date: 02/08/2017
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A