On an island off the coast of Tunisia a gated community purpose built for the retirees of the Jordan Corporation wakes up one morning to unimaginable horror. Every single person in the community, almost three hundred souls wake to an unseen death. Within minutes they are all dead.The Combined Intelligence Unit sends an agent to investigate. Colonel Jack Flynn is helped by Team Alpha of the SHARC's Special Hotzone Armed Response Commandoes and are met on site by a Haz mat team led by Colonel Mary Qui of Med Division.When they arrive at the village they are met by Donald Frohme the head of security for the Jordan Corporation but they soon realise that things are not what they seem.Beneath the village lies a secret so deadly that should it escape it would place the rest of the world in terrifying danger.Set in a near future, Mark Strong brings us a thrill ride that is just the first segment of a new series that will keep you wanting more.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781480296367
- ISBN: 1480296368
- Publication Year: 2012