Parenting Traumatized Children With Developmental Differences: Strategies To Help Your Child's Sensory Processing, Language Development, Executive Function And Challenging Behaviours
Experiencing trauma early in life can lead to changes in a child's social and cognitive skills. Dr Sara McLean explains how to help children who are coping with sensory and emotional regulation difficulties or struggling with language, communication or memory - in this comprehensive guide for foster carers and adoptive parents.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781785924330
- ISBN: 1785924338
- Publication Year: 2019