Parkett: Jimmie Durham, Helen Marten, Pauline Olowska, Dami?N Ortega
Since 1984, "Parkett" has been an important source of literature on international contemporary art. Each biannual issue is a collaboration with four artists, in which their work is explored in fully illustrated essays by leading writers and critics. In addition, each artist creates an exclusive limited edition, available to "Parkett" readers. The long list of artists who have collaborated with "Parkett" includes John Baldessari, Sophie Calle, Fischli/Weiss, Isa Genzken, Mike Kelley, Cady Noland, Meret Oppenheim, Gerhard Richter, Cindy Sherman, Rosemarie Trockel, Andy Warhol, and many more.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Distributed Art Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783907582527
- ISBN: 3907582527
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: Bilingual