Parque Nacional De Yellowstone / Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone National Park, located in Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho, is best known for its geysers and hot springs, which are fueled by magma beneath the ground. Readers will learn about when it officially became a national park, who was involved, the park's climate, and plants and animals that are commonly found there. Complete with simple text, beautiful photographs, and an activities list for readers. Aligned to Common Core Standards and correlated to state standards. Abdo Kids Jumbo is an imprint of Abdo Kids, a division of ABDO. Written by native Spanish speakers--and immersion school educators.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Abdo Kids Jumbo
- ISBN-13: 9781532180477
- ISBN: 1532180470
- Publication Year: 2018