Partnerships And Coalitions
The highly individualistic people of North America have always had common experiences that united them. From the Boston Commons to Banff National Park, the people in these accounts sought support and renewal in these shared places and events. Ceremonies support partnerships today as they have in the past. The music partnership where the orchestra plays the 1812 Overture and the cannon on the hill in Kingston, Ontario is fired is discussed in Chapter 6. The musical celebrations represent the achievements of a dedicated group maintaining a partnership of musicians and teachers. Other partnerships reach across boundaries to achieve what would never have been expected before founding the new partnerships.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Author Solutions
- ISBN-13: 9781491812495
- ISBN: 1491812494
- Publication Year: 2013