Pathology Of The Placenta: A Practical Guide
This book provides a comprehensive resource on the pathology of the human singleton placenta. Agreed nomenclature, nosology, definitions and, where possible, thresholds for meaningful clinical corrections for lesions ideal for practical application in clinical practice are presented. Evidence is also featured on relevant potential clinical correlations to aid the reader in deciding upon the most appropriate management strategy. Areas of current uncertainty are also covered for potential future research. Pathology of the Placenta systematically describes placental pathology, and represents a valuable resource for practising and trainee pathologists, obstetricians, neonatologists and epidemiologists.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319972138
- ISBN: 3319972138
- Publication Year: 2019