Pathophysiology Made Incredibly Easy!
"Reviews the basics of pathophysiology including an overview of the cell and its components, cell division, degeneration and aging, homeostasis, disease and illness. Pathophysiology Made Incredibly Easy is one of the top selling titles in the series presenting one of the most difficult topics to learn and information vital to nurses and student nurses in an easy to understand and remember format"--Provided by publisher.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- ISBN-13: 9781496398246
- ISBN: 1496398246
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 6 PAP/PSC