Pathways To Care: Nvq Level 2 In Health And Social Care Core Units, A Photocopiable Resource For Use In The Training And Assessment Of Workers In Care Homes For Older P
This book contains much of the knowledge required to achieve the outcomes of the core units of the new National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) Level 2 in Health and Social Care. For ease of reference the knowledge is presented in a sequence that follows the Knowledge Specification for each of the core units. Photocopiable, the material is intended to be handed out to staff so that they can read under the guidance of their supervisor and NVQ assessor. This publication has been designed so as to assist in assessing the knowledge requirement of care workers who are undertaking these NVQ's. Accordingly, included in the notes are sets of suggested questions that should be useful in providing evidence of the knowledge that the care workers are required to have.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Russell House Pub Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781905541058
- ISBN: 1905541058
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: SPI