Paving The Pathway For Educational Success: Effective Classroom Strategies For Students With Learning Disabilities
This book is designed to be a valuable resource for all educators who seek to gain a better understanding of learning disabilities, effective classroom practices, and meeting the instructional, emotional, and social needs of struggling students. Educators will benefit from the extensive research provided in the book and they will gain a thorough understanding of the importance of creating, supporting, and maintaining valuable interventions and how to do so effectively.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781475838855
- ISBN: 1475838859
- Publication Year: 2018