Pedaling For Pizza: Our Odyssey On Bikes
Daring to combine the worlds of pizza and cycling, authors Jay McNaught and Bob Berger have cycled the US in search of the perfect pizza and the ultimate bike tour. Share their amazing experiences and learn about the great pizzas they have discovered in towns all over the country. Every pizza is rated with a five-spoke rating system - with five spokes equating to pizza nirvana. The authors still have not found the perfect pizza and it may never be found in this life - but the authors keep searching.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781438252247
- ISBN: 1438252242
- Publication Year: 2008