Pediatric Home Care For Nurses: A Family Centered Approach
Pediatric Home Care is a practice-based text perfect for either students or for supporting pediatric nurses practicing in a home-care setting. The text includes a variety of nursing information required for this type of care across a large spectrum of physiologic categories and acuity levels. The Third Edition has been completely revised and updated to reflect the most current practice and technology and includes a new focus on evidence based practice.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
- ISBN-13: 9780763755867
- ISBN: 0763755869
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: 3