Pediatric Icd 10 Cm 2018: A Manual For Provider Based Coding
This easy-to-use manual on ICD-10-CM is created for the pediatric provider, coder, and biller and provides codes and guidelines in a simplified yet familiar format with a pediatric focus. The resource streamlines the coding process, and condenses the vast ICD-10-CM code set into 532 pages of pediatric-centred guidelines and codes. The guidelines are included directly at the chapter and code level, helping ensure that coders will always use the right codes in the right situations. Includes tabular, indexed navigation throughout.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Academy of Pediatrics
- ISBN-13: 9781610021012
- ISBN: 1610021010
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 3 SPI