"Presented in a concise and readable format, Pediatric Radiology provides a comprehensive review of 120 pathologies commonly encountered by practicing radiologists and residents. As part of the Rotations in Radiology series, this volume offers a guided approach to imaging diagnosis with a constant depth of coverage, a structured template, and incorporation of applied physics, distinguishing it from other texts in the field. A definition is given for each pathology in this volume, followed by: demographics, clinical presentation, imaging modalities and features, imaging algorithm, applied physics, differential diagnoses and pitfalls, and a bulleted summary of key points. Designed for point-of-care use while training on a specific rotation, as well as forexam review and ongoing reference, Pediatric Radiology is the perfect tool to impart to residents, as well as to refresh for practitioners, the essential facts of common pathologies and the various modalities used to interpret them"--Provided by publisher.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Plano
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780199755325
- ISBN: 0199755329
- Publication Year: 2014
- Edition: 1