Pen & Ink Drawing
"An inspiring sourcebook for all skill levels, this guide helps artists discover a wide variety of subjects and ideas for their next sketch. More than 140 of the author's own drawings include partially finished details that illustrate how to achieve the desired visual effects. Stimulating topics include nostalgic scenes, old engravings, atmospheric effects, photographs, landscapes, and life itself. "--
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Olathe
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dover Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9780486497150
- ISBN: 0486497151
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: Reprint